ENGINEERING (SMART CAD INTEGRATION)
The RPS Engineering module, in combination with the standard document management and workflow modules, offers a full and intelligent two-way integration (Smart CAD Integration) between the most popular CAD solutions on the market and production management, either in environments ETO (Engineering to Order and project-based) or MTS / MTO (Make to Order / to Stock based on BOMs and production orders).
“RPS proposes a total integration between engineering and project management, in the same design environment, without intermediate steps”Albert Marron. Engineering Director. Fibosa
- Universal integration with any CAD software through the development of Add-In’s.
- Configurable mapping system for data between both environments.
- Consolidate and expand the integration elements: Articles, Structures, Allocation of time to projects and production tasks, Allocation of materials, Quality control guidelines, Graphic elements, and Visualisation of sets by metadata.
- Integration with document manager RPS and BPM.
- All relevant data for engineering, defined through the CAD solutions, become available in the ERP environment for the posterior production and supply processes in the supply chain.
- The engineering users work directly in the CAD environments, without direct access to the ERP, but visualising the information currently available in the ERP
- Exhaustive control of changes and engineering levels synchronised with the real situation in the ERP.
- Significant cost savings thanks to the optimised data integration in time and quality.