LOGISTICS AND INVENTORY
RPS , through configuration, resolves different product logistics behaviours depending on the management requirements, always maintaining complete traceability of the operations. The management of different units of measure and double units of measure is perfectly covered.
The warehouse movements are parametrised in accordance with the company’s needs.
The stock control is managed through a complete inventory system and different means of evaluating the articles and calculating their cost prices (by series/batch, series number, warehouse or item) and necessary updates (cost reconstruction).
In RPS, as well as having multiple stock and availability queries, there is a perfect calculation system for the supplies.
The permanent inventory system permits constant accounting control of the inventories on an economic level, by registering each transaction in the inventory. For each movement that increases or decreases, the accounting reflects the inventory. In this way, at all times the customer can see the exact balance of the inventories and the cost value of the sale.
“Register and permanent control of inventories, installations and operations of input and output”
- Management of different units of measure with automated conversion and possibility of registering the double unit.
- Ability to generate items with attributes (e.g. size, colour…) and carry out processes of buying, selling and warehouse management in matrix mode based on the attributes.
- Classification of articles using group technology in such a manner that multiple characteristics can be defined for each group of articles and they can be searched for with these characteristics.
- Automatic creation of items based on an entry in warehouse.
- Concept of availability, simulation of future stocks to a date.
- Allocation of stocks (hard reserves) to customer orders and MO’s.
- Multi-warehouse with location management.
- Registration and control of cost prices (last purchase and weighted average) by item, warehouse or by series/lot.
- Automatic or manual reconstruction of costs.
- Parametrisable warehouse movements and dynamic taking of inventory.
- Calculations of minimum stock, forecasts of consumption and rotation of items.
- Supply Management of Dispersed Warehouses.
- Inventory management with the option to close previous movements, and/or automatically update movements at inventory date or after the date of entering the data.
- It permits control of the merchandise, inputs, outputs and stock both for the inventory module and for the finance module.
- Control of stock management, maintaining the optimum level to avoid both stock breakage and excess costs due to excess stock.