Strategic control of product and process quality
ADVANCED QUALITY PLANNING
RPS Next Quality module is designed for the generation, approval and maintenance of documentation related to Advanced Quality Planning (APQP), and the management of Non-Conformities together with Quality and Non-Quality Costs.
Under this name, a series of activities are grouped, related to the design and development or industrialization of products to respond to the needs,
on the one hand, of a generic manufacturing company and, on the other hand, the requirements of specially regulated industries such as
automotive, chemical, food, pharmacy and, therefore, with clearly defined requirements by ISO TS16949, QS9000, GMP, ISO / TS 22000, BRC,
- Evaluate and improve the quality level of the manufacturing process.
- Control of Quality and Non-Quality costs of the company.
- Supplier evaluation and approval.
- Definition of all documentation related to quality, APQP, as well as FMEA and control plans.
- Definition of flows and those responsible for approving documentation.
- HACCP systems for food industries
- Complete product tracking