Engineering to Order (ETO)
Manufacture tailored to each client and each situation.
The project module allows a comprehensive management of your projects, from the initial phase or preliminary project to the final kick-off. It is integrated with the rest of the RPS Next modules like CRM (generation and monitoring of offers), CAD (automatic generation of purchase or manufacturing BOM from 3D), Document manager (automatic update of 3D / 2D and pdf) , Purchases (generation and monitoring of project purchases), Manufacturing (related manufacturing orders), Planning or Expeditions.
It offers an overview of the phases, tasks and milestones of the projects and their detailed planning; It allows generating different versions of the project to have the history of changes, manage posted tickets and invoicing of the projects by different criteria.
The module provides and effective monitoring, defining indicators and dashboards to measure in real-time profitability and progress degree of the
- Full management of the project life cycle.
- Historic of projects (version handling) for change control (as-design, as-build, as-used)
- Flexible configuration to indicators and alerts in projects.
- Full control through configurable dashboards.
- Web access to documentation, pending tasks, posting of activities: hours, expenses, etc.
- Comparison between budgeted, theoretical and real cost: anticipation of decision-making.